all i can say is.....................................THAT WAS F'N AWSOME. I LOVE PERFECT KIRBY, ITS THE BEST <(-'_'-)>
the only thing i liked is it had kirby in it
The most amazing computer platformer to date!
Wow, I don't have much to say since I have yet to beat the game. But... So far, this has been the best computer platformer I have played. I have a few suggestions though if you make a sequel.
- Your Level Designer can get very tedious at times. It's annoying if you want to place several of the same enemies. Yyou have to go back and click it each time. Make it consecutive.
- Every time I want to drag an item, the desc. box pops up. That's annoying, make it so we have to right-click it or something.
- Add Bosses! That would be awesome.
- Make it so we can have more than one "room". Do this by adding an option to have more than one grid. And we can go from room to room via doors and pipes.
- If possible, allow us to add a hub with paintings. So we can have a bunch of levels in one. We could make our own story mode!
- Nothing to really complain about here. Just make some more "unique" enemies.
- This game can get repetitive. Add more to stages other than just the usual fighting a boss and collecting. Add some things that were in SM64 like races, slides, bunnies, and stuff like that.
- NEAR flawless. You should have used something rather than an "Orb of Power". That doesn't feel "Mario-ie". Something like the "Dark Sprite" would be more suitable.
I hope that was helpful. Very good work and I respect your time and dedication towards this project. Good luck for the future!
Actually, you can place more than one item if you hold Shift while placing it. And hopefully in a few days, the Newgrounds version will be updated with a few new Level Designer items, such as Level Transitions; in that case, one of your suggestions will be met.
How dare u make a game to kill a penguin!!! Penguins rock. If it was a stick man then that would be better. :(
i love it
You've inspired me as a composer. This was a FANTASTIC composition.
Kudos to the max.
I like nearly everything about it. I don't hear very much "panning" of instruments, though. Did you use Nexus VSTi to create this?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.